Cleopatra's Health Inc

 

Disclaimer of Cleopatra's Health Inc : Statements and Products expressed within and on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within or on this website are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you suspect you have any condition or disease it is to be assumed you will call or visit a qualified physician.

Note, this website may contain links to other websites operated by other parties or contractors. Cleopatra's Health Inc is not responsible for any link or content or products/information of any kind linked to this site or the links contained therein. Cleopatra's Health Inc does not express views in any kind to any products or information on this site and sell all Cleopatra's Health Inc products as supplements only. All other uses are the responsibility of the purchaser/user. Cleopatra's Health Inc will not accept responsibility for any user using any products for any other reason other than water purification purposes only.

Cleopatra's Health Inc does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. Any views and ideas expressed by Cleopatra's Health Inc or members of Cleopatra's Health Inc are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. Any use of this website shall constitute agreement between the user, Cleopatra's Health Inc, and its Members, that no responsibility or liability shall be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained within or on this site.


b17 Professional

Vitamin B17 Pro950 20:1 50% Amygdalin

475mg Amygdalin + 475mg Hunza Apricot Extract



Vitamin B17 Pro950 is B17 (The Nick Name For Amygdalin) Purified 20:1 and has a 50% / 50% combination of Pure 99.99% Amygdalin and Pure Organic Hunza Apricot Kernel / Seed Extract with it's natural 4% Amygdalin (B17) content.

B17 Pro950 is 100% Pure/Organic B17 derived from Raw Hunza Bitter Apricot Kernels (seeds), with 0% fillers, 0% Preservatives, or 0% Additives, extracted at a purity of 20:1 supplying you with 50% Amygdalin per Vegetarian Capsule.

Each Capsule has a Total Amygdalin Value of 475mgs+19mgs From The 50% Hunza Extract Totaling 494mg's of B17 Per Capsule.

Each Jar contains 100 x 950mg Vegetarian Capsules
Serving Size is no more than 3 Capsules per day, unless otherwise noted or prescribed by your health care professional.